We are on a mission to help churches improve their member engagement by bringing clarity and purpose to their communication approach. Our team of industry professionals equip church leaders with the innovation, resources and insights necessary to deliver personalized member communication that drives engagement. These innovative solutions include Strategy Consulting, Software Development, Marketing Services and Data Intelligence.
We are looking for an experienced Back-end Integration Developer to join our Engineering team! As a Back-end Integration Developer, you will be responsible for the complete life cycle of information systems, from requirements and analysis to design and development. The objective for this position would be to create greater efficiency, productivity, and agility within the IT organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Tasks to include conception, design and development of interfaces and integration architecture.
- Managing data analysis and integrating disparate systems.
- Document technical requirements in the interface context.
- Work with analysts and business users to convert specifications into technical designs.
- Build intensive data acquisition and integration solutions into technical designs, building intensive data integration platforms.
- Field mapping of interfaces and testing interfaces
- Converting physical data integration models to source codes
- Analysis of technical requirements and processes
- Ensuring high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems
- Optimizing data integration platform for increasing data volumes
Education: BA degree in Computer Science, Informations Systems or Software Engineering is a prerequisite.
Experience & Values
- 3-5 years of experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of web development
- 2-3 years of experience with CMS framework
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Character & Chemistry
- Personal integrity in all areas of life
- Average Hrs/Week: 40
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Department: Engineering
- Reports to: Director, Engineering
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Date Revised: 04.21.21
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees.