Join our team for a 3-6 month internship to observe, gain industry/area experience, contribute to our mission and make a difference.
We are accepting Interns for Marketing, Copywriting, Data Analytics & Insights, Data Visualization, Google Grants and more; include your area(s) of interest in the submission form.
The StudioC is led by experts who understand Church communication and we are on a mission to bring clarity and purpose to church member engagement. Our team is passionate about equipping church leaders with the resources and insights necessary to deliver personalized member communication. We do this by delivering innovative solutions to our ministry partners to engage their members in transformational next steps. These innovative solutions include our Marketing & Strategy Consulting, Member Engagement Software, Marketing campaign development, and analytics and insights.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Active learner in your area of interest
- Initiative to complete tasks
- Willing to ask questions
- Attention to detail
- Advocate for Studio C’s Vision and Mission
Education: Pursuing or recently completed an Undergraduate Degree
Experience & Values
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bonus points for previous work experience
Character & Chemistry
- Personal integrity in all areas of life
- Average Hrs/Week: 10-20
- Compensation: Based on experience; at a minimum you’ll receive invaluable experience, forever be an alumni of The StudioC family and receive a recommendation; commensurating upon a job well done
- Department: Determined by focus area
- Reports to: Determined by focus area
- Location: Phoenix, AZ or remote
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.