The StudioC is led by experts who are passionate about growing the kingdom. We are on a mission to help churches improve their member engagement by bringing clarity and purpose to their communication approach. Our team of industry professionals equip church leaders with the innovation, resources and insights necessary to deliver personalized member communication that drives engagement. These innovative solutions include Strategy Consulting, Software Development, Marketing Services and Data Intelligence.
We seek a Project Manager who will bring both experience and passion for their craft of agile project management. Our Project Manager will oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. This role will coordinate and manage the planning, development and implementation of resources needed to create technology solutions and services. This is a role for candidates who have familiarity across several agile development practices (ie: scrum, kanban, etc) and who are willing to put this expertise to good use for client engagements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain high standards
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time