We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Engineering team. Working behind the scenes, the ideal candidate has a unique blend of technical expertise and insatiable curiosity, with a methodical, analytical mindset. You should be comfortable working alongside a team as well as independently in the design and development of mission-critical websites, applications, and layers of the infrastructure. Our software engineers have an immediate effect on our business success, as well as the success of our clients’.
The StudioC is on a mission to help churches improve their member engagement by bringing clarity and purpose to their communication approach. Our team of industry professionals equip church leaders with the innovation, resources and insights necessary to deliver personalized member communication that drives engagement. These innovative solutions include Strategy Consulting, Software Development, Marketing Services and Data Intelligence.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop best in class .NET core solutions for cloud-based SaaS
- Develop C# code and Vue.js code to support business requirements
- Manage software deployments through AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Manage source code using Git and GitHub
- Update the CSS/HTML to support the user experience business requirements
- Work with a small team, managing a variety of tasks as needed to support the software application.
Education: BA degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
Experience & Values
- 3+ years of software experience with strong knowledge of C# and .NET Core
- Experience with .NET MVC, Razor and Vue.js
- Experience with OAuth2 and Microsoft Identity Framework
- Database design and optimization including strong knowledge of relational data models along with direct experience with MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with a small fast-paced team
- Experience with batch processing networks
- Experience using APIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Character & Chemistry
- Personal integrity in all areas of life
- Average Hrs/Week: 40
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Department: Engineering
- Reports to: Director, Engineering
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Date Revised: 07.12.21
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees.